If you want to know how to use Pinterest marketing for your business, the Pinterest Essentials Workshop is a fast and fun way to learn.
- “She… started from the basics which is what I needed… Fabulous workshop!”
- “Lola has such great knowledge and is so generous sharing the ins and outs of this untapped platform!”
- "I can actually see traffic coming to my store based on the steps Lola took us through..."
TICKETS AVAILABLE 2019
This face-to-face workshop gives small business owners a unique opportunity to learn how to use Pinterest to get not just more visitors, but the right visitors to your website, without paying for advertising.
Pinterest is a unique platform that people use to seek out things that make their lives better.
You Will Learn
- How Pinterest can help your business
- How your customers use Pinterest
- Your Pinterest strategy
- Tactics to support your strategy and get in front of your customers
- Stats for success
- 3-hour face-to-face workshop
- Learn with other small business owners
- Walk through the steps, in a logical order, to build a Pinterest account that brings the right customers to your site
- Ask questions along the way, to help cement your learning
This Workshop is For
- Small business owners who sell products on the web, from your own site or an ecommerce platform like Etsy, eBay, Amazon, etc.
- Don’t know much about Pinterest or where to start
- Already use Pinterest for collecting ideas, saving things you love or buying new things, but don’t know how it works for doing business
- Have been using Pinterest for a while but don’t know if you’re doing it correctly and/or aren’t seeing the results you’d expect
- Already use Pinterest as a marketing tool and want a refresher and the latest tips and tricks
What You’ll Take Away
- How to get the right visitors to your site organically and authentically
- How to find and use the best keywords on Pinterest
- How to write great descriptions
- How to widen your audience
- The images that work best on Pinterest
- The importance of setting up your Pinterest foundations the right way
- The most important elements of Pinterest for a small business
- An action plan to apply what you learnt when you get back home or to the office
When you complete this workshop, you’ll understand the big picture of how Pinterest can generate huge amounts of traffic to your site, organically, and you’ll know how to use the most important and effective tools within Pinterest to get that extra traffic. Forget about paying for advertising to get noticed, Pinterest is the best way to get free, qualified traffic to your site. By qualified we mean that potential customers see your products and descriptions on Pinterest, like what they see and know what to expect before they click through to your site.
You’ll have the foundational tools and knowledge to set up your Pinterest account and manage it, using your action plan and slides from the workshop.
This workshop will save you hours searching the internet, trying to learn it all piece by piece and will give you back that valuable time to focus on doing what you love.
Pinterest isn't about posting pretty pictures, adding some hashtags and hoping for the best. It involves some easy to learn SEO and marketing techniques. These techniques will help you understand more about your website and other marketing platforms too. I’ll show you how easy they are. You also get to take the information with you in easy to follow slides from the workshop.
And you get access to my Pinterest Essentials Facebook group, to share your questions and successes with my community of business owners who have taken the workshop.
When you know the techniques to use, the results you get from Pinterest will be fast-tracked. Don’t wait around and hope everything will be OK – learn how to super-charge your account and start getting more customers sooner. A few minor tweaks may be all you need to start seeing great results.
Cut through the jargon and hours wasted trawling the internet. This workshop walks you through the process, step-by-step, right from the start, giving you everything you need to know to get started marketing your business on Pinterest.
You’ll get the latest up to date Pinterest information and easy to digest guidance that takes the worry and frustration out of Pinterest marketing; bringing more traffic to your site and giving you more time to focus on what you love.
As an added bonus, one lucky attendee will win the opportunity to have a 1-hour, personalised Pinterest phone consultation. I’ll take a look at your Pinterest account, then we’ll talk through ideas for increasing your success on Pinterest. You can ask any questions about Pinterest and you’ll leave with clear actions to take. This 1-hour personalised Pinterest consultation is valued at $95.
What People Say About the Pinterest Essentials Workshop